This German Paramotor engine has proved itself since the beginnings of Paramotoring.
The robust reliability of the Solo 210 motor has already became legend, thousands of times proven for the last 17 years.
- Comfort bars under the arms increase the seat comfort particularly on long flights.
- Vibrations felt by the pilot are noticeably decreased.
- Movement of the engine on pilot's back are greatly reduced.
- Fast assembly without tools through Quickpin and Velcro.
- The position of the starter knob
makes restarting the Solo very easy.
- Now, you can specify a Double
ring cage (DRC) instead a standard One ring cage (ORC).
- The 10 liter fuel tank
allows flights of 2+ hours.
- Aluminum cage & frame.
- Standard as pull start - optional electric start with alternator - charging the battery while the engine is running.
- Now standard with the new improved performance Scimitar propeller.
You can download the Owner's Manual. Fresh Breeze Pricing
||Solo 210 cc
||20 hp @ 6000 rpm
||Bing or Walbro
||Manual or Electric
||2.5 gallon, optional 4.5 gallon
||4 part aluminium, single or double ring
All the information and images published in this website are property of TrikeBuggy, Inc. unless stated otherwise.
Reproduction of any part of these contents (info, graphics & pictures) by other website or media is strictly forbidden,
unless specially authorized by TrikeBuggy, Inc
© TrikeBuggy, Inc 2002– 2019
Please respect the rights and intellectual property of this Web site.